The Christmas Party was sponsored both by the Chinese-American Citizens Alliance & the Chinese Association of Salinas on Saturday, December 13th. Approximately 195 children, parents, members of the Alliance & Chung Wah attended the dinner.
- Simon Yue was chairman for Chinese Association & Flora Chong was chairperson for the Alliance.
- Mitchell Lew headed the kitchen crew.
- Shirley Lee headed the Serving crew
- The entree consisted of Turkey, Stuffing, gravy,cranberry sauce, yam, vegetable, rolls 7 ice cream.
- Starter conisted of chips, popcorn, cookies, & nuts.
- Decorations by Dr. Byron & Flora Chong, & Mrs Connie Katz