Many thanks to all who helped make this evening a great success.
- Sherman Low and Louis Lee set up the hall, obtained and returned the freezer for the ice cream cake, helped in the kitchen and were perfect gophers.
- Wanda Lee, Linda Low and Alice Wong did the beautiful table arrangements as well as setting the tables, helping in the kitchen and cleaning up afterward.
- Bill Young was a great sommelier.
- Johnny Wong, as always, helped wherever he was needed.
- Mother and daughter Joyce Lowe and Elena Fujii did all of the kitchen tasks and helped to cook many of the dishes as well as putting the plates together.
- Clara Chin and her daughters Courtney and Taylor and their friend and fellow Campfire girl Stephanie were invaluable, helping to cook, assemble plates, serving and working tirelessly afterward to wash all of the pots, pans, dishes, silver and stemware.
- Thanks also to Candice Chin and Carol Cheang for serving on the phone committee.
- Lillian Chin for letting us raid her freezer and pantry.
- Special thanks go to Tim Spinner, owner of the Coldstone Creameries in the Northridge Center and Main Street Center for his generous donation of several of the ice cream cakes and for allowing us to use the freezer to store them.
- Wanda Lee, Linda Low and Candice Chin hand dipped all of the strawberries.
We hope that all who attended had as much fun as we did in preparing for and presenting the evening.